2-Day Skills Upgrade & Equipment Training
CSCH FOUNDER AND INSTRUCTOR
Canadian School of Colon Hydrotherapy founder and instructor. Her expertise in colon therapy and stellar public speaking skills are unmatched. Mary is also the founder of the Canadian Association of Colon Therapists (CACT) where she uses her passion for education and health to help others.
- $500 (non-refundable) deposit due at time of registration.
- A detailed course outline will be provided upon receipt of your deposit and registration
- A detailed course binder will be provided on the first day of the course
- Opportunity to get certified as a Digestive Care Adviser and NO extra charge
- Special Gift Package with industry related items $100.00 value*
Ready to get started?
Get in touch and secure your spot.