DOWNLOAD DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION – Print, fill out and email the application and registration form back to us …
Course Includes – Added Value:
- A detailed course outline will be provided upon receipt of your deposit and registration
- A detailed course binder will be provided on the first day of the course
- Opportunity to get certified as a Digestive Care Adviser and NO extra charge!
- Special Gift Package with industry related items $100.00 value*
- Refreshments will be provided during morning and afternoon breaks daily
- Please notify us in advance if you have any food allergies
- Tuition fees quoted above do NOT include HST
- Meals are NOT included – Local restaurant list available for dinner breaks on late nights
- Accommodations are NOT included – local hotel suggestions will be available prior to your travel dates.
- Please notify us in advance if you are interested to share a room with another participant and we will do our best to facilitate that for you
Notes and Miscellaneous
- Each course varies in times and hours depending on the number of participants.
- This schedule layout and content may be changed at any time without notice as needed.
- $500 (non-refundable) deposit due at time of registration.
- All tuition fees must be paid in full prior to the start of the course
- Payments accepted by cash, Debit, Visa, MasterCard, EFT, or PayPal
- Tests/Exams will be given on the last day of the course
- Your certificate will be mailed to you within 2-4 weeks upon successful completion of the course.
- We want our students to be successful – therefore, we will make every effort to ensure that all students have a chance to re-do any low-grade tests
Instructor Mary Taylor
Canadian School of Colon Hydrotherapy founder and instructor Mary Taylor is uniquely positioned to deliver this course to the highest of standards. She is the co-founder of the Canadian Association of Colon Therapists (C-ACT) and a professional public speaker with her fun topic, “The Scoop on Poop.” Contrary to the industry norm, Vitality Source enjoyed an increase in revenue of 45% in its second year of operation.
For a more detailed outline of the entire course or to ask any questions you may contact us at:
Canadian School of Colon Hydrotherapy
Contact us now to reserve your seat.